Sunday, September 2, 2012

Memo #1

The Misadventures of Mollie Moo and Teddy Boy
Misadventures Home Front, Mo USA
September 02, 2012

To: The Mom Person 

From: Mollie Moo

Subject: You are so RUDE


      I'm sending out this memo in respond to your very RUDE behavior this morning.  I was pooping when you so rudely jerked me up!  That's right pooping!  How would you like it if I interrupted your morning bathroom time? 



    Sincerely,













......................................................................................................................................


The Misadventures of Mollie Moo and Teddy Boy
Misadventures Home Front, Mo USA
September 02, 2012


To: Mollie Moo

From: The Mom Person 

Subject: Re You are so RUDE

       
      I so "rudely jerked" you up because you were pooping in the neighbor's yard!  You have like half an acre of backyard to do your business in.  Why do you insist on using the neighbor's yard?  And I don't think I've had alone time in the bathroom since you came into our home!


Sincerely, 

The Mom Person
 

No comments:

Post a Comment