Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Toy Box Tuesday

Welcome back to Toy Box Tuesday!!  Today we're going to introduce you to Big Bunny:


Big Bunny


Big Bunny was one of the first toys the Mom person bought when preparing to bring me (the Moo dog) home. 



All my coming home goodies!!


When the Mom person first brought me home Big Bunny was well big!  Much bigger than I was as a 6 week old puppy.  The Mom person use to laugh her head off as I tried to kill Big Bunny.   As I got bigger the Mom person and I would play hours of fetch with Big Bunny.  The Mom person would make her voice go real high and ask me "Where's Big Bunny....where's your Big Bunny" and I would run around till I found him.  I managed to destroy most of my toys in those early days so the Mom person was surprise and pleased that Big Bunny has lasted.   

1 comment:

  1. Big Bunny looks like he would be lots of fun to play with!

    Pugs & Kisses,

    Brutus & Ellie

    ReplyDelete