Sunday, May 20, 2012

Its my party and I'll howl if I want to...


 
The Mom person tried to start my birthday out right....but things went down hill FAST.  The plan was for a two part walk....the first part of it was going to be just the Mom and me and then we'd swing back by the house and pick up Teddy to help us finish the walk.  He tires much faster than I do because he's soooo tiny.  The Mom person leashed me up and away we went...everything was going just fine, the Mom was letting me take my time and smell everything there was to smell....we even took time out for a little poop break.  Then powderpuff Cujo charged the fence!  The Mom was fearful so I said it was okay to take a side street and not walk by powderpuff's yard.   (The Mom here I would just like to say Moo hates the HUGE white powderpuff dog so when he's out we avoid walking past his/her yard)  Well after that little set back we started back towards the house to pick up Teddy to finish the walk.  That's when the Mom saw him....a big black dog dragging a rope....and he had his eye on little ol' me!  The Mom person scooped me up and walked slow so not to up set him....he followed us for a couple house then stopped.....we got back home and suited Ted up for the walk and this time the Mom turned the over way so not to run into anymore scary doggies!!  Things seemed to be going better....the Mom let us stop in front of this one UGLY yellow house because Teddy and I were so interested in it.  We were nosing around in the grass next to the sidewalk when the Mom stopped paying attention to her phone and started paying attention to us.  We were standing on top of a broken beer bottle.   The Mom person FREAKED and made us cut the walk short, go home and get checked over for cuts. 

Before we stepped in glass


After the walk Teddy and I took naps while the Mom ran some errands and got stuff ready for my party...

My "homemade" ice cream cake with PITK treats smashed up on it

 
You bark, I bark, we all bark for ice cream

Birthday treats don't have any calories, right?

Even Teddy got a taste

After my ice cream treat it was time for my gifts!!  The Mom person made me three new necklaces to wear.  And I got a new collar and new bunny and kola ball....these are my favorite kind of balls but they don't seem to last.  Whatever the ball part is gets all mashy and then I don't like playing with it as much.




 
Necklace #1

I make this look good!!

Necklace #2

Should have been a model. 

Necklace #3

I'm sooo over this photo shoot where are the rest of my gifts???

 
Kola ball

Bunny ball

New collar

 
Three way tug-of-war

 
I love my kola ball!!

All in all it was a good day....can't wait for my next birthday.  Wait!?!  What do you mean birthdays only come once a year!   I demand a birthday every week at least.  No?  Well how about once once a month?  No?  I guess once a year it is.    




1 comment:

  1. Mollie Moo! It looks like you had a fantastic birthday! That ice cream cake looks yummy, your toys look fun and your cute little self doesn't look any older! After a wiggy start, it looks like your special day turned out pretty well!

    ReplyDelete